A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Popp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Popp graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Popp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Popp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Popp practice?
- Dr. Richard Popp has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Popp practices Family Medicine near Bartonville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Peoria Heights, IL.