A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Popp graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Popp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center of Illinois
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Popp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Popp practice?
Dr. Richard Popp practices Family Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Escanaba, MI.
See Peoria Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Popp, Dr. Rickie Popp, Dr. Rich Popp, Dr. Rick Popp, Dr. Richie Popp, Dr. Ricky Popp