A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Popp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popp
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popp Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Popp graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Popp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Popp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Popp practice?
- Dr. Richard Popp has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Popp practices Family Medicine near Bartonville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Peoria Heights, IL.