Learn more about Dr. Richard Popwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Popwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popwell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Popwell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Popwell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Popwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Longmont United Hospital
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Earl Popwell MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Popwell practice?
- Dr. Richard Popwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Popwell practices Neurology near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Bozeman, MT and Fort Collins, CO.
See Longmont Neurologists.