A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Popwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Popwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Popwell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Popwell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Popwell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Earl Popwell MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Popwell practice?
- Dr. Richard Popwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Popwell practices Neurology near Bozeman, MT.
See Bozeman Neurologists.