A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pounds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pounds is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pounds
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pounds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pounds, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pounds graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Pounds MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Pounds practice?
- Dr. Richard Pounds has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Pounds practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Hibbing, MN.
See Hibbing Psychiatrists, Hibbing Adolescent Specialists, and Hibbing Sleep Medicine Doctors.