Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Powers Jr
Dr. Richard Powers Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, TN, with another office in Lawrenceburg, TN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Powers is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center, Wayne Medical Center and Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tn. Dr. Powers has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Powers Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard Powers Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.
Dr. Shawn Gentry
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Columbia, TN 0.01 mi21
Dr. Belinda Bart
Columbia, TN 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jeffrey Revill
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Columbia, TN 2.08 mi12