Dr. Richard Prather Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Prather?

April 12th, 2012

Dr. Richard Prather was thorough in his examination and assessment of my issues. We discussed at length my past medications and diagnosis before he would prescribe medication surrounding my mental illness. He continued to follow up with how the medications were working or not for me and tweek anything that allowed me to function at my highest level. He saved my life!

April 26th, 2011

in my oppinion, truly best in show

prather, not only did he diagnose me correctly, he was expeditious in the process. where a few (more than three) doctors only heard what i said partially, and were quick to prescribe medicines that had little to no effect, prather actually sat with me and listened to what i said. he truly is remarkable, intelligent, caring, and an example for other doctors to follow.

February 25th, 2011

Gifted Clinician

October 9th, 2009

Worst Doctor Ever

I would not recommend Dr. Prather to anyone. He thought I was depressed, even though the major symptoms of depression were absent, and he was hasty in making the incorrect diagnosis of major depression. He prescribed Cymbalta, thinking it would help with my difficulty concentrating. Trusting him, I took the Cymbalta and had a psychotic break, and was diagnosed with Schizophreniform Disorder. I learned later that the Cymbalta probably worsened my symptoms.

June 11th, 2014