Learn more about Dr. Richard Preci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Preci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preci
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Preci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Preci graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Preci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lewis Preci DO is a male General Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Preci practice?
- Dr. Richard Preci has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Preci practices General Practice near Banning, CA.
See Banning General Practitioners.