A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Preci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Preci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preci
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Preci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Preci graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Preci has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lewis Preci DO is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Preci practice?
- Dr. Richard Preci has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Preci practices General Practice near Banning, CA.
See Banning Primary Care Doctors.