Learn more about Dr. Richard Preske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Preske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Preske, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Preske graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Preske has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Davie County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Preske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Preske practice?
Dr. Richard Preske practices Ophthalmology near Mount Airy, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Mount Airy Ophthalmologists.