A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Preske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Preske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preske
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Preske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Preske, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Preske graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Preske has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Preske MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Preske practice?
- Dr. Richard Preske has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Preske practices Ophthalmology near Mount Airy, NC.
See Mount Airy Ophthalmologists.