Learn more about Dr. Richard Preske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Preske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Preske
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Preske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Preske, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Preske graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Preske has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Preske MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Preske practice?
- Dr. Richard Preske has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Preske practices Ophthalmology near Mount Airy, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Mount Airy Ophthalmologists.