A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Preske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Preske is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Preske, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Preske graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Preske has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Preske MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Preske practice?
- Dr. Richard Preske has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Preske practices Ophthalmology near Mount Airy, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Mount Airy Ophthalmologists.