Dr. Richard Presutti MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Pompano Beach, FL

September 9th, 2015
Doctor persutti was my doctor as a child I love him he is the greatest doctor a true kind honest man

July 23rd, 2013
Awesome Doctor
I have a medically fragile daugter with an existing disease. Dr. Presutti has always been very kind and caring towards us. He gives us as much time as we need for questions and makes sure we are receiving quality care from the specialists we need to see also. When I told Dr. Presutti about my reservations regarding vaccinations he said that they would be perfectly fine with splitting them up and doing each individually or not doing them at all. Basically he left it up to me with out being pushy or demeaning like other doctors have been. When my daughter was sick and required anti-biotics he recommended a good probiotic to make sure that the anti-biotic did not upset the balance of the good bacteria and cause additional problems. The best pediatrician I have taken my daughter to by far.

April 7th, 2012
I Love Dr. P
I tok my son to see Dr. P when I lived in FL. I highly recommend him. Dr. Colon is the other Dr.in the office, I've seen her a couple of time, however I Love Love Love Dr. P.

February 7th, 2011
excelletn doctot, however staff is not polite at all

December 18th, 2010
Dr Presutti and Holistic Pediatrics sets the benchmark by which excellent pediatric care should be based. Well run practice, friendly office staff, answers phone promptly, returns calls in a timely manner and no rush patient visits. Our 18 month old daughter developed an emergency case of intussusception and although unusual for this to happen to a child of her age Dr Presutti on seeing her symptoms reacted accurately with a thorough exam and correct diagnosis which saved us alot of time in order for our baby to get the necessary treatment asap. An exemplary Pediatrician with tremendous experience.

June 28th, 2010
Holistic Doctor.... Not!
We are vegetarians and have serious questions about vaccinations. We made an appointment with Dr. Presutti to get some of those questions answered as he advertises his practice as 'holistic'. We were almost insulted as we were told that people that don't vaccinate their children are not intelligent. He also exaggerated my daughter's heart murmur and was about to send us to a cardiologist, but when he found out we didn't have insurance, then he changed course and said that more than likely it will go away on its own. He wasn't friendly at all. It was a waste of our money and we left the office knowing no more about vaccinations and other alternatives than when we came in. Don't spend your money with this doctor. He should retire and for sure, he is not holistic.

May 11th, 2010
Labrint Brown Jr
He's an awesome doctor!!!

March 22nd, 2009
He was my childhood physician
Dr. Presutti was an AMAZING doctor. I am 29 now, and still remember him fondly. He took wonderful care of myself and my brother. I'm pleased to see he is still practicing. I have not lived in South Florida for many years, but if I did I would certainly take my children to see him!!