A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Prewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prewitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prewitt
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prewitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prewitt graduated from Univ Of Manitoba Winnipega. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prewitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Maguire Prewitt FRCP, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Prewitt practice?
- Dr. Richard Prewitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Prewitt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.