A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Prewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prewitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prewitt graduated from Univ Of Manitoba Winnipega.
Dr. Prewitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Maguire Prewitt FRCP, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Prewitt practice?
- Dr. Richard Prewitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Prewitt practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.