Learn more about Dr. Richard Primm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Primm
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Primm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Primm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Primm graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Primm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
- Central Washington Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kirby Primm MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Primm practice?
- Dr. Richard Primm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Primm practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists and Wenatchee Cardiologists.