Learn more about Dr. Richard Primm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Primm
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Primm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Primm graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Primm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
- Central Washington Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kirby Primm MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Primm practice?
- Dr. Richard Primm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Primm practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Internists and Wenatchee Cardiologists.