A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prince is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Prince, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prince has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Prince MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Prince practice?
- Dr. Richard Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Prince practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.