A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prince is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Prince, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prince has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Prince MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Prince practice?
- Dr. Richard Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Prince practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.