A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prince is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Prince, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Prince has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prince accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Prince practice?
Dr. Richard Prince practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Bedminster, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.