A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Prinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prinz, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prinz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prinz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Prinz, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bacterial Infections
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Cushing Syndrome
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Obstruction (Duodenal Obstruction)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Prinz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Prinz FACS and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Prinz practice?
- Dr. Richard Prinz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Prinz practices Surgery near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Surgeons.