The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Prinz
Dr. Richard Prinz, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Prinz is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Evanston/North Shore University Health System and Highland Park/North Shore University Health System. Dr. Prinz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Prinz has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Prinz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Seth Krantz
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Catherine Pesce
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Tricia Moo-Young
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi11