Learn more about Dr. Richard Prinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prinz, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Prinz, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 40 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bacterial Infections
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Cushing Syndrome
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Intestinal Obstruction (Duodenal Obstruction)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Prinz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prinz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Prinz practice?
Dr. Richard Prinz practices Surgery near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Surgeons.