A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Prokopchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prokopchak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prokopchak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Prokopchak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Prokopchak MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Prokopchak practice?
- Dr. Richard Prokopchak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Prokopchak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Lean, VA.
See Salem Cardiologists.