A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Prokopchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Prokopchak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prokopchak
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Prokopchak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prokopchak graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Prokopchak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Prokopchak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Prokopchak practice?
- Dr. Richard Prokopchak has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Prokopchak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Cardiologists.