A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Purse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purse
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Purse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Purse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Munro Purse DO is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Purse practice?
- Dr. Richard Purse has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Purse practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Horsham, PA.
See Newtown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Newtown Radiologists.