A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Purse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Purse graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Purse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Munro Purse DO is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Purse practice?
- Dr. Richard Purse has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Purse practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Horsham, PA.
See Newtown Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Newtown Radiologists.