A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Puschinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Puschinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puschinsky
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Puschinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Puschinsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Puschinsky graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Puschinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Puschinsky MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Puschinsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Puschinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Puschinsky practices Urology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Urologists.