A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Puschinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Puschinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puschinsky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Puschinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Puschinsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Puschinsky graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Puschinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Puschinsky MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Puschinsky practice?
- Dr. Richard Puschinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Puschinsky practices Urology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Urologists.