A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Quigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Quigg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranous Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigg graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quigg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Quigg MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Quigg practice?
- Dr. Richard Quigg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Quigg practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.