A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Quigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Quigg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranous Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigg graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quigg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quigg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans