A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Quigley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quigley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Quigley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Quigley practice?
- Dr. Richard Quigley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Quigley practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lanai City, HI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI.
See Lanai City Emergency Physicians and Lanai City Family Physicians.