A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Andrews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Womans Hospital Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ross Andrews MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Richard Andrews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Andrews practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Onancock, VA.
See Houston Family Physicians and Houston Preventive Medicine Specialists.