A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Andrews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Andrews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Womans Hospital Of Texas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans