A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Burns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Reece Burns MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Burns practice?
- Dr. Richard Burns has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Burns practices Ophthalmology near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Temecula Ophthalmologists.