A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Burns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Burns MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Burns practice?
- Dr. Richard Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Burns practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.