A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eisenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Eisenberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Eisenberg practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Watchung, NJ.
See Watchung Dermatologists and Watchung Internists.