A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Eisenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Eisenberg MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Eisenberg practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Watchung, NJ.
See Watchung Dermatologists and Watchung Internists.