Dermatologist (skin), Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  super long wait time.  |  show details
by T.R. Berkeley Heights on Aug 19th, 2014

Went to doctor in late July, had an 1 pm apt, got there promptly however sat in waiting room over an hour. I just don't understand how a doctor books you at one time but can't see you until over an hour later. I could understand if he was the only dermatologist in America but he's not. Staff seemed uncaring playing on their cell phones. Im sure he's a good doctor but needs to do better business job.

|  Fairly good doctor, extremely rude staff  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2014

Went to Dr. Eisenberg for a yearly skin check up. The staff was very rude on the phone, my calls went unreturned, and trying to leave a message on the office machine just takes you in a loop. However, the office itself is clean, the wait times are short, and the doctor is knowledgeable and polite. I don’t think the examination was as thorough as it could have been, but it was all right.

|  Office staff Terrible  |  show details
Jan 9th, 2014

Dr Eisenberg is a very good dermatologist but I stopped going to him because of his office staff. This has been going on for years and every time you call the office you get the "I don't really care about you" feeling. I have found a new practice and the office staff are much more friendly and attentive.

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Very caring physician

|  NASTY office staff  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

The office staff is VERY rude. I waited on hold twice over 10 monites each when I called to make an appointment. When I finally got an answer the receptionist Sandy was very rude and short with me. Dr. Eisenberg went to get me samples of a medication and forgot about me. I waited in the room for about 10 minutes and he finally came in asking if I was all set. He totally forgot about me. I don't recommend this place!