Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 20th, 2016

He explains about anything

Nov 18th, 2015

Excellent doctor, he has all of the qualities that a doctor should have.

Jun 24th, 2015

Always feel like I am under excellent care - have had an appropriate response to my medical needs - always good outcome -

Excellent DR show details Excellent DR
by Gail on May 27th, 2015

Have been attending visits for many years. Very nice Dr, very polite, caring and knowledgeable

Apr 16th, 2015

Only dr that was able to clear up my rash . I had for over a month after 3 visits and 2 medications. Gone in 2 weeks.

Fairly good doctor, extremely rude staff show details Fairly good doctor, extremely rude staff
Feb 18th, 2014

Went to Dr. Eisenberg for a yearly skin check up. The staff was very rude on the phone, my calls went unreturned, and trying to leave a message on the office machine just takes you in a loop. However, the office itself is clean, the wait times are short, and the doctor is knowledgeable and polite. I don’t think the examination was as thorough as it could have been, but it was all right.

Office staff Terrible show details Office staff Terrible
Jan 9th, 2014

Dr Eisenberg is a very good dermatologist but I stopped going to him because of his office staff. This has been going on for years and every time you call the office you get the "I don't really care about you" feeling. I have found a new practice and the office staff are much more friendly and attentive.

Apr 11th, 2011

Very caring physician

NASTY office staff show details NASTY office staff
Apr 4th, 2011

The office staff is VERY rude. I waited on hold twice over 10 monites each when I called to make an appointment. When I finally got an answer the receptionist Sandy was very rude and short with me. Dr. Eisenberg went to get me samples of a medication and forgot about me. I waited in the room for about 10 minutes and he finally came in asking if I was all set. He totally forgot about me. I don't recommend this place!