Learn more about Dr. Richard Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ellison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellison
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ellison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ellison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Ellison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Richard Ellison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ellison practices Ophthalmology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Ophthalmologists.