A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ellison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellison
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ellison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ellison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Ellison MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Richard Ellison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ellison practices Ophthalmology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, OH.
See Akron Ophthalmologists.