A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Evans has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rowland Evans MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Evans practice?
- Dr. Richard Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Evans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Gastroenterologists.