A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Finch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Finch, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
- Advance Care Hospital Of Hot Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ross Finch DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Finch practice?
- Dr. Richard Finch has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Finch practices Family Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Primary Care Doctors.