Learn more about Dr. Richard Finch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Finch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Finch, MD, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finch graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
- Advance Care Hospital Of Hot Springs
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Finch practice?
Dr. Richard Finch practices Family Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Family Physicians.