Learn more about Dr. Richard Gosselin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gosselin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosselin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gosselin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gosselin, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosselin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gosselin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Gosselin FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Gosselin practice?
- Dr. Richard Gosselin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gosselin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Rhinebeck, NY.
See New Windsor Internists and New Windsor Cardiologists.