Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Gosselin
Dr. Richard Gosselin, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gosselin is affiliated with Orange Regional Medical Center, St Luke's Cornwall Hospital-Newburgh Campus and Vassar Brothers Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Gosselin has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Gosselin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. William Lee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Nancy Cooper
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi10
Dr. John Respass
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi17