A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gosselin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gosselin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gosselin, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosselin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gosselin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Gosselin FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Gosselin practice?
- Dr. Richard Gosselin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gosselin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Chester, NY.
See New Windsor Internists and New Windsor Cardiologists.