A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gosselin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gosselin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gosselin, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosselin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gosselin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gosselin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Gosselin practice?
Dr. Richard Gosselin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Chester, NY.
See New Windsor Internists and New Windsor Cardiologists.