A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gosselin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gosselin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gosselin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gosselin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gosselin, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosselin graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gosselin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Gosselin FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Gosselin practice?
- Dr. Richard Gosselin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gosselin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.