A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harvey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Harvey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Richard Harvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Harvey practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Newington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Newington Ophthalmologists and Newington Pediatricians.