A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harvey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Harvey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Richard Harvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Harvey practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Newington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Newington Ophthalmologists and Newington Pediatricians.