A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnston, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Johnston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart-University Distr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Johnston MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Johnston practices Anesthesiology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Anesthesiologists.