A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Keller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ralph Keller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Keller practice?
- Dr. Richard Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Keller practices Family Medicine near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Primary Care Doctors.