A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Keller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Regional Medical Center
- Firelands Regional Medical Center - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ralph Keller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Keller practice?
- Dr. Richard Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Keller practices Family Medicine near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Primary Care Doctors.