Dr. Richard Palmer Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Palmer?

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Condescending, lacks empathy and feels nothing but contempt for his patients and having to listen to their problems- that's if he even lets you say anything at all, this man loves to hear himself talk. He could not care less about you. His staff isn't any better. They share his irritation with having anything to do with patients. On my first (and only) visit to his practice, I waited quietly for several minutes to check in with the receptionist as she ignored me while speaking on the phone (not even a "I'll be right with you.") When she FINALLY acknowledged my presence, she rudely told me to step aside and let the patient, who had literally just walked up behind me, go first because she was paying her co-pay. Really? I waited fair and square and you can't just give me 3 seconds of your time to give me the forms to fill out because you want to collect a co-pay.

Posted on April 20th, 2010