Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Reid
Dr. Richard Reid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA, with another office in Redwood City, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Reid is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and KP Redwood City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Reid has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Richard Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. Joshua Troke
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Redwood City, CA 0 mi2
Dr. Frank Ruiz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Redwood City, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Shalu Patel
Redwood City, CA 0 mi8