More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital and Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne. Dr. Rosenthal has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rosenthal has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Richard Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Ana Saavedra-Delgado
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi42
Allergy and Immunology, Otolaryngology
Fairfax, VA 0.04 mi30
Dr. Cindy Nguyen
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Fairfax, VA 0.20 mi9