A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosenthal, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Rosenthal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rosenthal practices Allergy & Immunology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Allergists.