A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosenthal, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Rosenthal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rosenthal practices Allergy & Immunology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Allergists.