A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Young, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Young has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Young MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Young practice?
- Dr. Richard Young has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Young practices Pediatrics near Acworth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA.
See Acworth Pediatricians.