A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rabens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rabens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabens graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rabens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Barry Rabens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Rabens practice?
- Dr. Richard Rabens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rabens practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.