A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rabinowitz, Back, Neck, and Spine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabinowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S. Rabinowitz MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Rabinowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rabinowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Bartlett, IL.
See Schaumburg Surgeons.