A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rabinowitz, Back, Neck, and Spine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabinowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S. Rabinowitz MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Rabinowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rabinowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Bartlett, IL.
See Schaumburg Surgeons.