Dr. Richard Rabinowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 2nd, 2015
Back Surgery
Dr. Rabinowitz is a fine surgeon. He repaired my back beyond my expectations

February 1st, 2012
Good visit
Dr. Rabinowitz was recommended 6 years ago when I herniated by back. The severity required surgery. He was attentive to my questions and answered all of them. Thismpastnyear I fell downtown a flight of stairs, fracturing 2 bones in my neck. He wasmprofessional, friendly, and once again attentive. I am currently seeing him due to a degenerate disc desease, part from arthristis and part from the fall. He remebered who I was and friendly. I am currently in therapy and will see him in 4 weeks. I have recommended him to prople and they have had nothing but good things to say about him. I must say, the office staff isn't friendly. They seem uninterested. Only interested in doing they havemto.. Sad, the staff in physicall therapy makes them look like cold fish.

July 8th, 2010
I made an appointment but then read a few reviews and it concerned me. But I kept the appointment and am glad I did. The wait was short and the facility is first rate. An MD assistant came in to get background info and answered all my questions in a professional manner. They uploaded my MRIs and I saw Dr Rabinowitz 15 minutes later.He was really professional and open to discussion. Totally unlike the reports I have been reading. He recommended conservative and less costly options before any radical measures.Maybe it's bad patients that are the problem? I didn't ask the Dr a lot of stupid questions or try to tell him my life story. Maybe patients should listen more than talk and you will have a better experience. You are not the expert, so shut up and learn.Overall fine experience with him and would recommend.