Learn more about Dr. Richard Raczka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Raczka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raczka
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raczka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Raczka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raczka graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Raczka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Raczka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Raczka practice?
- Dr. Richard Raczka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Raczka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Stanton, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.