A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Raczka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Raczka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raczka
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raczka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Raczka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raczka graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raczka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Raczka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Raczka practice?
- Dr. Richard Raczka has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Raczka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.