A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Raczka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Raczka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Raczka, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raczka graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Raczka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Raczka MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Raczka practice?
- Dr. Richard Raczka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Raczka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Stanton, CA.
See Anaheim Surgeons.