A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Radak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Radak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Radak, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Radak graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Radak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Radak FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Radak practice?
- Dr. Richard Radak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Radak practices Emergency Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL.
See Janesville Emergency Physicians.