Learn more about Dr. Richard Radecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Radecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radecki
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Radecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Radecki, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Radecki graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Radecki has 12 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard T Radecki MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Radecki practice?
- Dr. Richard Radecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Radecki practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Physiatrists.