Dr. Richard Radnovich DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2016
RUDE, LIARS, HIPPA VIOLATORS, R ...E....G....R...E...T!!!
When you first meet Dr. Radnovich you'll believe he is amazing and really cares. First impressions can be deceiving that's FOR SURE. His receptionist, Amanda is grossly rude. She lies so badly its disgusting. She RARELY picks up the phone, might return a message when pigs fly, discusses extremely personal information, while you're standing at the front desk, in the loudest possible voice she can (almost as if she enjoys informing the people who are sitting in the waiting room, your personal medical information!!!) she will tell you the doctor is out of town and unable to be reached.... Only to find out he's been in the office the majority of the day. The only decent staff member is Molly, his newest receptionist. Molly will do her job, express remorse for the various lies you've been told, try and make things right,etc. Dr. Radnovich will tell you to call him if you're experiencing any issues or have any questions, but as I mentioned, you'll rarely be able to even get someone to pick up your call and returning a message you've left????? DON'T REMOTELY EXPECT THAT!!! (Amanda even says not to leave more than one message on their voicemail.... This is likely due to frustrated patients having such a hard time getting anyone to return a call. Seriously!!!!) Basically Dr. Radnovich acts like such a great and caring physician, the first few times BUT WILL HAVE YOU SO FRUSTRATED AND LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR SOON!!!!! HE TELLS YOU TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE, IN ORDER TO HELP YOU WITH THE PAIN YOU'RE DEALING WITH BUT FORGET COMPLETELY WHAT HE HAD SAID TO DO...THE VERY NEXT APPOINTMENT AND ACTUALLY GET UPSET WITH YOU!?!?!? HIS STAFF (BESIDES MOLLY) LIES CONSTANTLY AND TREATS YOU POORLY, YOU CAN'T REACH HIM OR GET A MESSAGE RETURNED! TO SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND ENERGY, LOOK FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR NOW. your personal information isn't kept personal and I can't express enough how much of a regret it will be for you or a loved one who chooses this Dr.

April 1st, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Highly recommended.
Excellent Dr.

February 23rd, 2015
The doctor was great. Better then the others that I have seen. I wish I had the paper work on there hours of business. It would have saved me a weekend of not know why I didn't get a phone call. But now I know an time will tell if they can do anything for me.

January 26th, 2015
Attentive to description of symptoms, personable.

May 21st, 2014
Thank you to everyone that posted a patient review for Dr. Radnavitch
I have not seen Dr. Radnavitch yet however I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. My orthopedic surgeon called Dr. Radnavitch this morning and within one hour his receptionist called me to schedule an appointment. He was so concerned about my pain that I was scheduled this afternoon to see him. I googled him to see what to expect as I have seen many doctors over the years and like most was seriously let down. After reading all of your reviews my hope and outlook on life has been restored! So THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for taking the time to share your experience and stories of hope and healing!

September 21st, 2013
Pure AWESOMENESS!!!
My pain was so out of control when I 1st came to Dr.Rad I was seriously thinking about ending it all. There is only soo much pain a person can take. Plus I was fighting Work Comp Ins Co. He is THE best Doctor in town hands down and I am picky about my dr.'s.

March 3rd, 2013
Unsympatetic Staff
I tried Dr. Radnovich because of all the positive reviews on this website but my experience was rather lackluster. As with most pain doctors I've interacted with, he was pleasant and seemed to care enough; except for when he just took a phone call right in the middle of my consult without even so much as an "excuse me". It's the staff at all these places that really burn me, though. It's as if they've been placed there by someone who looks for unsympathetic people to act as some kind of firewall between the doctor and the patient. Where do they get these people and why are they so agitated?
Doctor's Response

Christopher- I am sorry that you were put off by me answering my cell phone (I try to say 'excuse me', and I apologize if I did not). All my patients get my cell number, as do all the hospitals and most other docs in the valley. Most of my patients appreciate that I am willing to take their calls directly. When my cell phone rings, I generally do not know if it is the hospital or a patient emergency. If you had remained a patient, at some point, it might have been you on the other end of the cell phone. Also, it sounds like you have had some bad experiences at other doctors' offices as well. We try our best to keep a positive attitude but, quite frankly, patients in pain can be very challenging for staff - and that can eventually wear on even the best people. I can understand how it might appear staff is unsympathetic. We are constantly trying to make the patient experience better. Thanks for the valuable feedback and good luck with your care. Dr. Radnovich.

November 5th, 2012
4/5
My visits have been fairly pleasant the staff is very nice. The doctor is very proffesional. I have questions that aren't answered in.the room I usually have to ask the doctor in the office because he doesnt ask if I have any questions. Besides that Im pretty happy. The route were taking is ok.

June 23rd, 2012
Auto Accident
My overall experience with Dr. Radnovich have been nothing but posotive. Dr Radnovich is very courteous and i can see his genuine concern for my well being. I'm a younger patient and when i was injured i thought that any doctor would try to excuse my injury and imply my age would heal things. With a lot of pain and inability to function Dr. Radnovich has since turned my life around and helped me accomidate my injuries.If i could reccomend him i would do so with the upmost sincerity.

April 15th, 2012
WARNING: Very Negligent Doctor
If you are reading this review you are probably wondering if Dr. Radnovich is a doctor who may be able to help you. I read all the good reviews and th ...

December 19th, 2011
Best Dr. in the Western United States
I have had around 9 surgeries during the past 7 years and Dr. Radnovich has shown above and beyond care and concern every step of the way! I have never had a better doctor in my 42 years of life! He has my eternal thanks!

July 12th, 2011
Awesome
Dr.Radnovich is hands down one of THE best Dr.'s I have ever seen. I have pretty bad back problems and he has been wonderful from my very 1st appt. I can not say enough good things about him. I have been to ALOT of Dr.'s in this town and most of them are full of themselves and DON'T listen. Not only does Dr.Rad listen BUT he CARES!!!! Really really cares!! I have called him up crying and frustrated more than once. He not only is very calming but he really tries everything he can to help! LOVE HIM & his kick @$$ staff!! DR. RAD ROCKS!!!!