inactive

Richard A Ragsdale MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 6th, 2012
would reccommend Dr. Ragsdale to any pulmonary patient.
Dr. Ragsdale has provided some of the best medical care that I have experienced. He is caring and professional. He takes time with each patient and remembers one between visits.His training and knowledge excellent.

December 14th, 2011
Personal and professional care
Dr. Ragsdale has treated my asthma for over 20 years. He truly listens to me, and makes me feel like we are part of a team. He is very professional, and walks his talk, especially about the importance of exercise. He is always available to speak to me by phone when I am not able to come in. The office is a caring, friendly place, and it is so obvious that the staff cares about the patients.

August 4th, 2011
always optomistic, seems to have a sixth sense about my well being.truly appreciate him as a Dr. and man.

March 20th, 2009
Stay AWAY!
I saw Dr. Ragsdale for about a year and he was unable to diagnose my problem. The worst part is that he refused to explain my issue and just gave me shots and prescriptions that didn't work. He was unable to give me a diagnosis and referred me to a local allergist.The WORST part is that he requested that I give blood to analyze. I decided not to because I wanted to discuss what giving blood would accomplish. But when I saw him for my next appointment, he said, "Well I looked at your bloodwork, and it seems like there's nothing wrong."He blatant liar and I wholly recommend against seeing him.