A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rahall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rahall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahall graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Rahall DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Rahall practice?
- Dr. Richard Rahall has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rahall practices Surgery near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Surgeons.