A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Raines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Raines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raines
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Raines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Raines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raines graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Raines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Raines MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Raines practice?
- Dr. Richard Raines has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Raines practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.