Learn more about Dr. Richard Raines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Raines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Raines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raines graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Raines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Owasso
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Raines MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Raines practice?
- Dr. Richard Raines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Raines practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.