A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ranard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ranard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ranard, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranard graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ranard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Craig Ranard MD and PC is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Ranard practice?
- Dr. Richard Ranard has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ranard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Gastroenterologists.