Dr. Richard Randall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2016
Dr. Randall is a great surgeon. He is incredibly knowledgeable and spends time answering all questions. Dr. Randall was very patient and kind in guiding me through my surgery process as well as follow-up appointments.

December 14th, 2015
Mediocre surgeon with poor bedside manner. Berates his staff in office, then treats hospital staff the same - in front of patients! Will encourage my mother to use another surgeon for her follow up care.

August 14th, 2015
Patient
Dr. Randall, is an outstanding Sureon, that will tell you what you need to know about your condition before saying he needs to do Surgery. He does not do Surgery just to be doing it. He does it because he believes it is in the best interest of his Patient. He saved my mothers life, and he has saved mine several times in emergency cases. I trust him with my life and he will be the Surgeon I always use unless he can't do what I need done or is unavalible.

February 7th, 2012
Chiropractor
I had a wonderful experience with my surgery a couple of years ago with Dr. Randall. I had my gallbladder removed, I recovered well, and you can barely see an eyelash size scar on my abdomen.

January 6th, 2012
Beware
Beware of this surgeon. He left a stone in a duct after my gall bladder surgery which caused multiple organ failure. After 4 months in a coma, 7 months in ICU, 2 months in rehad, 2 months of daily PT, etc. I am still disabled. Prior to the surgery, I was fully employed and no major problems.

August 25th, 2011
Be Careful
I would not recommend this doctor. He did a "routine" gall bladder surgery on me in 2009 and left a stone in a duct. When I returned to his office (early at my request because I felt bad)for a post-op check and told him I felt bad, his only comment was that he would be rich if he had a nickel for every time he heard that from a patient. About a week later, I was admitted to the hospital with multiple organ failure. I spent 7 months in ICU (4 in a coma), had 7 surgeries, spent 2 months in rehab hospital and am disabled now. Fortunately, my family changed to a group of physicians who saved my lift 6 times. I no longer can work and am receiving disability. I would recommend you try another surgeon.