Learn more about Dr. Richard Ranne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ranne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ranne, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranne graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ranne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Douglas Ranne MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Ranne practice?
- Dr. Richard Ranne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ranne practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Lubbock Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Lubbock Surgeons, and Lubbock Pediatric Surgeons.