Learn more about Dr. Richard Ranne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ranne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ranne, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranne graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ranne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Ranne practice?
Dr. Richard Ranne practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Lubbock Surgeons, Lubbock Pediatricians, Lubbock Pediatric Specialists, and Lubbock Pediatric Surgeons.