A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ranne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ranne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ranne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ranne, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranne graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ranne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Ranne MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Ranne practice?
- Dr. Richard Ranne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ranne practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Tulsa Surgeons and Tulsa Pediatric Surgeons.