Learn more about Dr. Richard Ranne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ranne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ranne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ranne, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranne graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ranne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Ranne MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Ranne practice?
- Dr. Richard Ranne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ranne practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Tulsa Surgeons, Tulsa Pediatric Surgeons, and Tulsa Cardiothoracic Surgeons.