Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderfully Personable show details Wonderfully Personable
Sep 21st, 2010

Through a HARD time, he was able to give us confidence that he knew what he was doing with our newborn baby girl! He was by our side in the hospital and made himself available when we had questions!

Excellent surgeon and excellent outcome! show details Excellent surgeon and excellent outcome!
Aug 27th, 2010

Our son had a complex pectus excavatum repair. We were so thankful to have the option of Dr. Ranne for the repair, we did a lot of research beforehand and liked his approach. Our son did great, the staff was wonderful, and we could not be happier with the outcome. We like having only one surgery as opposed to some of the other surgical approaches.We would highly recommend Dr. Ranne!

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Jun 8th, 2010

Dr Ranne diagnosed my child's problem after visiting many other doctors. He was caring and very competent. He talked to my child so that he could understand, too, and made us comfortable. His staff were great while my son was hospitized, they were available and knowledgeable, and showed that they cared. We would definitely recommend Dr. Ranne and his practice.

Dr. Ranne is amazingly skilled at his work show details Dr. Ranne is amazingly skilled at his work
Mar 11th, 2010

My Son had a recurring surgical problem. We have been to a surgeon is Tulsa and a surgeon in Oklahoma City. After two surgeries with these other Drs. Our son was still suffering with terrible stomach problems. We luckily ended up with Dr. Ranne after an emergency room visit. It turns out no one was treating the correct problem. Dr. Ranne diagnosed the problem correctly and the operation went really well. Our little boy is so much better I can't believe it. Even his scar is better. I an so frustrated that we trusted these other Doctors. I thank God that we found Dr. Ranne. He is quiet,but he really cares that children get good care.

Excellent Surgeon kind man show details Excellent Surgeon kind man
Nov 3rd, 2009

My daughter had heart surgery with Dr. Ranne. He and his staff are wonderful. He has a comprehensive well trained and caring group of medical professionals that add to your child's care. He is unbelievably gifted surgeon. Our daughter has had multiple surgeries. DR Ranne is good at explaining the surgery and all the ins and out of getting well. He makes himself available for all care and never makes you feel hurried or uncomfortable. We were thankful to have the surgery done in tulsa and not have to travel.

Excellent surgeon and staff show details Excellent surgeon and staff
Aug 26th, 2009

My daughter and our family were treated with professionalism and respect as well as obvious experience and expertise in her surgical problem. We were kept informed and encouraged to ask questions. I felt like they were truly caring and experienced, including the entire staff and the surgeon himself.