Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Children's Surgical Associates of West Texas
4102 22nd Pl
Lubbock, TX 79410
806-725-0237
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

This doctor is dangerous!!! He butchered our child. RUN the other direction and see a specialist instead.

|  Dee  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Our daughter had lung surgery on Halloween of 2010. She had been in the hosp for 5 days and the Dr.s knew what the problem was but didn't know how to go about fixing it. They called Dr. Ranne in on the 6th day and with in the hour he had her in surgery and about 2 hrs later had the problem fixed. She got to go home on the 7th day. Thanks to God and Dr. Ranne. Tulsa lost the very best Pediatric Surgeon when Saint Francis let him move to Texas. Oklahoma's loss was Texas's great gain.

|  Wonderfully Personable  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

Through a HARD time, he was able to give us confidence that he knew what he was doing with our newborn baby girl! He was by our side in the hospital and made himself available when we had questions!

|  Excellent surgeon and excellent outcome!  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2010

Our son had a complex pectus excavatum repair. We were so thankful to have the option of Dr. Ranne for the repair, we did a lot of research beforehand and liked his approach. Our son did great, the staff was wonderful, and we could not be happier with the outcome. We like having only one surgery as opposed to some of the other surgical approaches.We would highly recommend Dr. Ranne!

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2010

Dr Ranne diagnosed my child's problem after visiting many other doctors. He was caring and very competent. He talked to my child so that he could understand, too, and made us comfortable. His staff were great while my son was hospitized, they were available and knowledgeable, and showed that they cared. We would definitely recommend Dr. Ranne and his practice.

|  Dr. Ranne is amazingly skilled at his work  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2010

My Son had a recurring surgical problem. We have been to a surgeon is Tulsa and a surgeon in Oklahoma City. After two surgeries with these other Drs. Our son was still suffering with terrible stomach problems. We luckily ended up with Dr. Ranne after an emergency room visit. It turns out no one was treating the correct problem. Dr. Ranne diagnosed the problem correctly and the operation went really well. Our little boy is so much better I can't believe it. Even his scar is better. I an so frustrated that we trusted these other Doctors. I thank God that we found Dr. Ranne. He is quiet,but he really cares that children get good care.

|  Excellent Surgeon kind man  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2009

My daughter had heart surgery with Dr. Ranne. He and his staff are wonderful. He has a comprehensive well trained and caring group of medical professionals that add to your child's care. He is unbelievably gifted surgeon. Our daughter has had multiple surgeries. DR Ranne is good at explaining the surgery and all the ins and out of getting well. He makes himself available for all care and never makes you feel hurried or uncomfortable. We were thankful to have the surgery done in tulsa and not have to travel.

|  Excellent surgeon and staff  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2009

My daughter and our family were treated with professionalism and respect as well as obvious experience and expertise in her surgical problem. We were kept informed and encouraged to ask questions. I felt like they were truly caring and experienced, including the entire staff and the surgeon himself.

|  show details
Oct 27th, 2007 on yahoo.com

My cousin's newborn had pyloric stenosis. Dr Ranne did surgery on the little guy. He is fine now. Dr Ranne is informative and cares about the children and their parents too. He is great!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com