A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ratanaprasatporn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ratanaprasatporn is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ratanaprasatporn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratanaprasatporn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ratanaprasatporn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ratanaprasatporn MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Ratanaprasatporn practice?
- Dr. Richard Ratanaprasatporn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ratanaprasatporn practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.