A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rathbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rathbone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathbone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathbone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Lane Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Faures Rathbone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Rathbone practice?
- Dr. Richard Rathbone has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rathbone practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clinton, LA.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.