A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rathbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rathbone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathbone
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rathbone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathbone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathbone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Lane Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Faures Rathbone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Rathbone practice?
- Dr. Richard Rathbone has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rathbone practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clinton, LA.
See Clinton Primary Care Doctors.