Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Overal Very good. I .. show details Overal Very good. I ..
by B.H on Feb 1st, 2016

Overal Very good. I need to schedule a revisit after my therapy is done. I am very happy with the care that Dr. Rattay has been providing. Brian

Compassionate, Knowledgeable and Respectful show details Compassionate, Knowledgeable and Respectful
by Shirley Crippen on Nov 6th, 2015

I had my first post surgical appointment with Dr. Rattay at MCRHC on 9-17-15. Dr. Rattay reviewed my surgery, including pictures taken during the surgical procedure. I greatly appreciate Dr. Rattay taking the time to answer my questions. He also discussed physical therapy expectations and precautions necessary while rehabilitating at home. I am so grateful to have Dr. Rattay has my surgeon, he is knowledgeable, respectful, and compassionate.

Strongly Recommended show details Strongly Recommended
by Nickie Baker on Sep 24th, 2015

When I came to the Surgical Center I was welcomed with a smile. When I was brought back to the pre-opthe nurses were very helpful and friendly, they answered all of my questions. I felt at ease through the whole time. I would strongly recommend this facility.

Very Personable and Attentive show details Very Personable and Attentive
by Teresa Engelking on Sep 18th, 2015

I found Dr. Rattay to be very personable. He really listened to me, which was refreshing. I appreciated his explanation of shoulder mechanics & his detailed physical exam of my shoulder, strength, & areas of concern. I'm anxious to hear the results of the MRI of my shoulder.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Lisa Lawson on Jun 23rd, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rattay and his staff for the treatment of my right hand carpal tunnel & ring finger releases. Both are healing nicely. Still working on stretching my ring finger every day to help it back to it's normal shape as being straight as my other fingers.

Hand botch show details Hand botch
by Patti o on Sep 5th, 2014

Dr. Rattay performed wrist surgery after an auto accident. He put in a titanium plate and screws. After four months of therapy and long hours of rehab, he failed to see that the plate had snapped in half and my hand never healed. I would of sued but he moved from KC and I just found him. Statue of limitations is past

Pleasant show details Pleasant
Jun 16th, 2014

Very pleasant experience. Not a long wait time to see the doctor. Dr. Rattay took time to talk and explain things to me,did not rush anything. Overall very satisfied.

Helpful show details Helpful
Apr 18th, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Richard Rattay and thought he explained the surgery very well before and told me exactly what they were going to do and what to expect. The nurses were helpful and kind to me. After the surgery when he told me I could leave the brace off and didn't need to wear it any more after 6 weeks he asked me how high I could raise my arm and of course I couldn't raise it very high he sounded like he thought I could have raised it higher but after all it had been strapped to my body for 6 weeks and I thought he expected a little too much but after the therapy I could raise it gradually. Maybe I was just a little sensitive

Very professional show details Very professional
Apr 1st, 2014

Dr. Rattay was my surgical doctor, who did a fine job repairing my right shoulder. Everyone was efficient and very professional. I appreciated everything they did for me.

Knowledgeable show details Knowledgeable
Mar 12th, 2014

The appointment was on time and the nurse very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Rattay was very friendly as well. Explained the problem very well and offered options as far as treatment. I will be seeing him again to continue treatment.

Professional show details Professional
Jan 21st, 2014

I was very satisfied with the treatment provided by Dr. Rattay and all of the personnel in the Heart Center at Mason City Clinic. Everyone was truly professional and they all treated me with upmost respect. I am thankful for being so close to Mercy Hospital if any emergency occurs.

Helpful show details Helpful
by B. on Dec 2nd, 2013 on doctor.com

I have been being seen for a shoulder pain and am waiting for a appointment to go get an MRI to see if there is a tear. So far the treatment and servi ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Rattay did my bi-lateral hip replacements. He is wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Pleased with out come show details Pleased with out come
by Brenda Barrett on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Rattay was excellent. Bedside manner was very kind and caring. I trusted him thoroughly. He was never in a hurry at appts. and listened to and answered all questions. Mason City is lucky to have him. Emporia always seems to loose the good ones.