Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile
1519 S Phillips St
Algona, IA 50511
515-295-7714
Locations and availability (2)

|  Pleasant  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2014

Very pleasant experience. Not a long wait time to see the doctor. Dr. Rattay took time to talk and explain things to me,did not rush anything. Overall very satisfied.

|  Helpful  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

I was very pleased with Dr. Richard Rattay and thought he explained the surgery very well before and told me exactly what they were going to do and what to expect. The nurses were helpful and kind to me. After the surgery when he told me I could leave the brace off and didn't need to wear it any more after 6 weeks he asked me how high I could raise my arm and of course I couldn't raise it very high he sounded like he thought I could have raised it higher but after all it had been strapped to my body for 6 weeks and I thought he expected a little too much but after the therapy I could raise it gradually. Maybe I was just a little sensitive

|  Very professional  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2014

Dr. Rattay was my surgical doctor, who did a fine job repairing my right shoulder. Everyone was efficient and very professional. I appreciated everything they did for me.

|  Knowledgeable  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2014

The appointment was on time and the nurse very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Rattay was very friendly as well. Explained the problem very well and offered options as far as treatment. I will be seeing him again to continue treatment.

|  Professional  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

I was very satisfied with the treatment provided by Dr. Rattay and all of the personnel in the Heart Center at Mason City Clinic. Everyone was truly professional and they all treated me with upmost respect. I am thankful for being so close to Mercy Hospital if any emergency occurs.

|  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Rattay did my bi-lateral hip replacements. He is wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Pleased with out come  |  show details
by Brenda Barrett on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Rattay was excellent. Bedside manner was very kind and caring. I trusted him thoroughly. He was never in a hurry at appts. and listened to and answered all questions. Mason City is lucky to have him. Emporia always seems to loose the good ones.