Learn more about Dr. Richard Rau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rau
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rau graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Rau MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rau practice?
- Dr. Richard Rau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rau practices Surgery near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.