Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Rau II
Dr. Richard Rau II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA, with another office in Redlands, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rau is affiliated with Redlands Community Hospital, San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital and Victor Valley Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Rau II has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Rau II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.
Dr. Esmond Gee
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Redlands, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Xiaoti Xu
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Redlands, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Joseph Dotan
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Redlands, CA 0.16 mi47