A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rau graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mansfield Rau MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Rau practice?
- Dr. Richard Rau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rau practices Surgery near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.